Hello all. For those of you that regularly follow my blog, know that I was in Florida for the past 11 weeks. I arrived home on March 14th and need to get back to posting regular updates and memes that I participate in.
The first thing I want to do is update my challenges.
1. COYER 2018/2019 Tracking (finished March 1) 76/80
2. Pop Sugar Challenge 18/50
4. 2019 Audiobook Challenge Tracking 39/50
5. Colour Challenge 2019 15/18
6. Genre Book Bingo 2019 14/24
7. 2019 Goodreads READING CHALLENGE 119/600 (3 behind schedule)
8. Marsons of the Month: 1/12
This month I have one more Blog Tour coming up:
March 28, 2019
I only have 2 weeks left in the month but these are the books I hope to read and/or listen to:
Remembrance (Remembrance #1) by Suzie Waltner
Her Colorado Cowboy (Rocky Mountain Heroes) by Mindy Obenhaus
Last to Die by Arlene Hunt
I read a total of 39 books:
6 Children’s Books
18 E-Book/Kindle Books
15 Audio Books- 2 were Non-Fiction
Several of the books I read/listened to were 5 star books for me: 8 cozy mysteries, 3 Amish Fiction (Romance), 1 Thriller, 1 Literary Fiction, 1 Children’s book
Enjoy the rest of the month and have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day!