Thanks to Rae at powerfulwomenreaders for tagging me in this fun post. We are being asked to list 15 Small Joys in our lives, then tag 5 other bloggers who bring us joy. Here goes:
FIFTEEN SMALL JOYS Continue reading “Tag, I’m It!”
I have been tagged before for the Liebster Award, but never did the tag. I figured I would give it a go this time around. Thanks to EziChi at The Chaise & Lounge for the tag. I loved reading her answers, it was fun getting to know more about her. Continue reading “Liebster Award.” →
I was tagged by Brittany @Perfectly Tolerable. Margaret @ Weird Zeal, is the creator of this tag! Of all the tags I am doing in my 12 days of tags, this is the one I am the most excited about! I think its a super fun, creative, and unique idea for a tag!
I was tagged by Mischenko@ReadRantRock&Roll for this awesome, new tag that she recently created. I enjoyed reading her answers for this tag. Check out her blog, it is one that always has something interesting posted. Thanks for making me think again.
This award nomination is for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
We were nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by TWO SISTERS LOST IN A COULEE READING Please check out their blog if you haven’t already done so as they have an absolutely amazing blog!!! Thanks so much for nominating me Brenda and Norma.
My Wonderful Grandchildren.
2. Do you prefer to read one book at a time or several at once?
I usually have 3 going at a time. One is a physical book, one on my tablet and usually one audio book as well.
3. How do you prepare for your next read?
I am not sure what this question means.
4. Mountains or the beach?
I depends on the time of year. In the winter, I want to go to a nice warm location such as a beach. If it is hot, like in the summer, I would love to go to the mountains where it is cooler and not as humid.
5. If you had to be trapped in a TV show or a book for a month, which show or book would you choose?
Hmmm, that is a tough question because I don’t watch much television. I think I would like to live in the mountains, somewhere like Marietta or Eternity Springs.
6. Describe to me your dream vacation or best vacation.
So far I think my best vacation was when my family went out west when the kids were young. We went to Drumheller, Banff, Jasper etc. in Calgary, then south to Cody Wyoming for a rodeo. Spent several days in Yellowstone. We were off to Jackson Hole from there, drove home stopping along the way at Mt. Rushmore, Devil’s Tower and some caverns. The kids both enjoyed themselves and it was a family vacation to remember.
7. List five words that best describes you.
Happy, Smart, Caring, Christian, Friendly
8. What famous person do people tell you that you most resemble?
No one that I can think of.
9. What is your favourite book genre and book that you have read in that genre?
This is a real difficult question for me as I read so many different genres. I think I would say Thriller/Suspense right now. One of the most recent ones I have read/listened to is a medical Thriller by Michael and Daniel Palmer.
10. What is your least favourite book genre?
I would have to say horror.
11. What is your favourite thing to spend money on?
Hmmm, once again this is a tough one. I love to bake so spend a lot of money on good baking ingredients and other supplies, but I also love spending money on books for my grandchildren.
I am not going to nominate anyone because many of my blogger friends have already done this tag. If you have not, please do, I would love to see your answers. You can use the same questions of the ones below that Brenda and Norma answered.
1. What book would you want to see made into a movie?
2. Do you have any bookish pet peeves?
3. What’s your favourite blog post in the last month?
4. If you could travel to any fictional world, where would you go to?
5. What series of books would you recommend to everyone?
6. What was the last book post you received?
7. Do you have a favourite author?
8. What was the last book you highly recommend?
9. Is there a book you wish you could read for the first time again?
10. If you could meet any character from a book, who would you meet?
11. What’s the best looking book you have on your shelf?
I haven’t done a tag in a pretty long time. I couldn’t even tell you when, honestly. Nel at Reactionary Tales was gracious enough to tag me in this new one that I’ve never done before. If you haven’t met Nel, go check her out. She posts a lot of inspirational and motivational passages that will boost your spirit each day. Thanks Nel! There are quite a few questions so if you make it to the end, kudos to you! If you don’t, that’s okay too.
* Thank & tag the person that has tagged you.
* Attach the tag photo
* Answer the ‘This or THAT questions
* Tag a 10-20 friends.