This week’s theme is Books On My TBR I’m Avoiding Reading and Why. I am not avoiding any of these books or I would have taken them off my TBR list, but I am delaying reading them for various reasons. The main reasons I would be delaying reading a book on my TBR include the book is really long or it is a book I want to read, but with so many new books, it gets pushed aside. Most of these books have been on my TBR for years, but I don’t take them off because I really to want to read them.
- Barkskins by Annie Proulx
- Look Homeward, Angel by Thomas Wolfe
- The Clockmaker’s Daughter by Kate Morton
- The Camel Club (Camel Club #1) by David Baldacci
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- The Alice Network by Kate Quinn
- The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- Midwives by Chris Bohjalian
- The Bear by Claire Cameron
So there you have it. Ten books I am keeping on my TBR, but not sure when I will get to them. Have you read any of these books? Which one should I start with? Do you have books on your TBR that you seem to be avoiding?