Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. Create your own Top Ten list that fits that topic – putting your unique spin on it if you want. Everyone is welcome to join but please link back to The Artsy Reader Girl in your own Top Ten Tuesday post.
This week’s Top Ten was Hilarious Book Titles, but I remember doing this not too long ago, so I have given it a bit of a twist: The Last Ten Books That Made Me Laugh Out Loud
I scrolled through my Read shelf in Goodreads and although there were a lot of books I had put on my humour shelf, these ones actually made me laugh out loud. I have included 12, but the last two entries are 2 books from the same series. The main thing with a lot of these books is the witty and funny banter.
- The Wedding Show by Katy Birchall
- A Year of Mr. Maybes by Judy Leigh
- The Dachshund Wears Prada by Stefanie London
- It Happened One Summer by Tessa Bailey
- Antique Auctions are Murder by Libby Klein (or any book in this series)
- The Party Crasher by Sophie Kinsella
- The Recovery Agent by Janet Evanovich
- Meet Me in the Margins by Melissa Ferguson
- Deadly Summer & Blazing Summer by Denise Grover Swank
- Finlay Donovan is Killing It & Finlay Donovan Knocks ‘Em Dead by Elle Cosimano
So there you have it! Ten (twelve) books that made me laugh out loud. Have you read any of these books? Which books would you choose that made you laugh out loud?