I have been doing well today. Although a friend stopped by for an impromptu visit, I finished two books that I had started. I read the last half of I Must Betray You by Ruta Sepetys, and listened to The Kitchen Front. I am now reading One Step Too Far by Lisa Gardner and Listening to The Magnolia Palace by Fiona Davis. I reread, so I could write reviews, 4 non-fiction picture books in the Little People, Big Dreams Series.
- What are you reading right now? One Step Too Far by Lisa Gardner
- How many books have you read so far? Finished 2 I had already started, 4 picture books
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon? One Step Too Far
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? Yes, several. A Dear Friend passed away overnight, so I have had many calls, messages and one visit. I kept them as short as possible, which was easy as I usually started to cry so people let me go.
- What surprises you most about the readathon, so far? The amount I have gotten read.