Hello and Happy Friday! It is a time to spread some positivity amongst all the doom and gloom on social media and in the news. Please feel free to join in with your own Positivity post.
Until the end of March, I will start off with how grateful I am for being able to travel to Florida this year. The weather has been great with sunny days and an average temperature in the high 70s. I love the sun and feel so much better.
Along with the sun, I love being able to get in the pool everyday I want to. There have been a couple days off, but pretty much everyday, I go in and do water jogging, aquafit and swim some lengths. I am feeling better, with more energy.
With all the exercising I am doing as well as trying to eat healthier, I have lost 8 pounds in three weeks. My doctor will be thrilled and I am feeling pretty good about it.
Once again I love technology. I was able to meet with my BookClub from my church over zoom and we had a great evening catching up as well as an enlightening study and discussion. I have had several video chats with family and my granddog. When Sherman heard my voice he perked right up. I love it. I also got to see my grandson in his big boy bed. He was climbing out of his crib, so now he is in the converted toddler bed. A child after my own heart, check out all those books.
This past week was a full moon. It has been cloudy a few nights, but while on my zoom meeting the ladies noticed it over my shoulder out the window. I took a picture to send to them. It was too cloudy for them to see it at home.
- Great Books, especially audiobooks
- New Friends that I have met at the pool.
- Healthy food and new recipes. I made veal stroganoff and it was sooooo good.
- No mosquitoes! I can sit on my balcony at night and not get bit by mosquitoes
- Netflix! I have been watching Outlander and just finished season one. Ready for season two.
- Cleaning staff – I am so happy not to have to clean my own unit. They do a great job and it gives me more time to read, swim and sit in the sun.
- Comfy beds – I continue to sleep better than I did at home. The bed is comfortable and I know the fresh air really helps as well.
These are a few things off the top of my head that I am grateful for and feeling positive about. Here are a couple of things that made me laugh this week.
What was positive in your life, this week? What are you grateful for?