Hello and Happy Friday! I decided to join in The Positivity Wave. Originally started by Meggy @Chocolate’n’Waffles. It is a time to spread some positivity amongst all the doom and gloom on social media and in the news. Please feel free to join in with your own Happy Friday post and link to Meggy’s post so that she knows and say ‘hi’
As much as I miss having Angela here every day for Virtual School at grandma’s, I got to sleep in. Every Single Day! 🛌🛌🛌
My daughter’s furnace stopped working on Saturday, so when the temperature went down to 52, she called and asked if she could bring Sherman to stay here until they get it fixed. I gave them a space heater in exchange for Sherman. I love having him here. She might think he doesn’t like the cold, but he loved wandering around the yard in the snow.
With our air and environment getting cleaner, my little town has a bald eagle. I can not remember there ever being a bald eagle in this area, so it was wonderful to see these images posted on our local facebook page.
SUNSHINE! You might have seen that earlier this week, I was in a funk. I was beginning to feel a bit depressed and not motivated to do anything. Well, yesterday the sun came out, the wind dies down and I was able to go out and get my fix. I am feeling so much better and will be heading out shortly again today.
Today, my grandkids are coming over for dinner and a sleepover. This will give their parents a quiet evening alone, but it will also give me that much needed kid fix with those I love.
I just got the mail and I am so happy. I got an anonymous Valentine Card with chocolate kisses, and my sticker to put on my licence plate so I can drive again without fear of getting fined. Woo Hoo!
Of course, all of you make me happy every time you comment of like one of my posts. You have no idea how much that lifts me up when I am feeling down. Thanks to all of you.
- Heat, with a few people I know having their furnaces die this week, I am thrilled that is not a problem I have had to deal with
- Home: with the bitter cold this last week, I am so happy to have a wonderful home to keep me safe and warm. There are so many homeless out there.
- Technology: I love being able to keep in touch with family and friends via Zoom and Messenger
- Faith: I have a group of ladies that I do a bible study with one night a week. It is all about laughter and joy, which is certainly what we all need right now.
- Netflix: I continue to enjoy Gilmore Girls and began watching Firefly Lane this week. When I want something different, it sure is entertaining.
I continue to believe that recognizing the good things that happen each week, means I will not dwell on the not so good things. I am truly blessed with all the good things in my life.
So to finish up, I ask that you try to be grateful for one thing each day and I am sure it will lift your spirits. What are you Grateful for today?