Thank you to Chocoviv for your nomination of the Outstanding Blogger Award. I normally do not do tags or awards, but I enjoy getting to know other bloggers through these posts, so thought I would play along. This award originated with Colton Beckwith at The Outstanding Blogger Award.
Rules for this award post
1. Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
My answers to the questions posed by Chocoviv
1) Are you in lockdown?
Yes and No. We are asked to limit any non-essential activities. Our cases of Covid-19 are increasing right now, so I am pretty much staying home. If our cases continue to climb, it might become more of a formal lockdown.
2) Name your spirit animal at the moment.
I don’t have a spirit animal. If I had to pick an animal that I am emulating right now, it might be an ostrich. Bury myself and hope that it all goes away.
3) If you could drive any vehicle in the world, what would it be?
Hmmm, that is a tough one. I think I would love to drive a Delorean. I think it is because I was a huge Back to the Future fan when I was younger.
4) When did you last vacation?
I travel to Florida in the winter each year, but I don’t really think of that as a vacation, it is just a winter home where I can be outside in the sun and warmth. I think my last official vacation would be my trip to Scotland and Ireland with my daughter back in 2017.
5) Where did you last take a vacation?
See the answer above.
6) What TV series did you recently binge watch?
I am still binge watching Gilmour Girls. I had never seen it and my friends insisted I watch it. I am in season three right now.
7) Leave a link to your favourite blog post from your blog at this moment.
I enjoy putting together my Positivity Wave Post on Fridays. It highlights what I am grateful for and the good things that happened over the previous week or two (depending if I forget or get to busy to post one week). Here is my most recent one. Happy Friday! The Positivity Wave #48 (November 13, 2020)
1) Where do you live? (Country, state, province etc.)
2) Do you have a pet? Tell us a little about him/her.
3) Why did you start blogging?
4) If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5) What is your favourite holiday or celebration?
6) If you could meet any famous person who is still alive, who would it be?
7) Because I am basically a book blogger, I have to ask: What is your favourite book that you have read this year?
So, I hate asking people to complete tags and things, but I am going to nominate ten of you whose blogs I follow and love. If you don’t want to do it, no problem. I don’t know where you live to come and hassle you. 😁🙏
Susan at SUSANLOVESBOOKS
Jonetta at Blue Mood Café
Lynne at Fictionophile
Linda at EDUCATION PATHWAYS
Sandy at Sandy’s Book a Day Blog
Carol at Reading Ladies Book Club
Jennifer at JENNIFER ~ TAR HEEL READER
Shalini at SHALINI’S BOOKS & REVIEWS
Nina at The Cozy Pages
Tari at Cuddle Up With a Cozy Mystery
And anyone else who wants to participate.