I love reading Christmas stories, so this challenge is right up my alley. The challenge begins Tuesday October 1, 2020 running through until December 31, 2020. Head over to Tea & Cake for the Soul to learn how to join in and the rules (which are pretty basic). Just choose 20, or 15 or 10 books that you’d like to read (and hopefully review). They do not have to be Christmas themed, but mine will be.
I chose a lot of the Christmas stories, that I have had on my TBR for at least a year. I often forget about these older books as I add new ones to my TBR each year. I will also read a few of the newer ones as well. I know I will read far more than 20 Christmas books by the end of December, but I want to read these 20 for sure. Here is my list: 18/20
- Winter Wishes by Fern Michaels, Susan Fox, Jules Bennett, and Leah Marie Brown (2020-11-18)
- All I Want for Christmas by Jenny Hale (2020-12-19)
- We’ll Always Have Christmas by Jenny Hale
- Christmas by the Lighthouse by Rebecca Boxall (2020-11-18)
- The Christmas Forest by Rebecca Boxall (2020-11- 30)
- Christmas on the Coast by Rebecca Boxall (2020-11-10)
- Christmas in Winter Valley by Jodi Thomas (2020-10-06)
- The Christmas Angel Project by Melody Carlson (2020-10-05)
- A Christmas Date by Camilla Isley (2020-10-04)
- A Tall, Dark Cowboy Christmas by Maisey Yates (2020-10-14)
- Not Quite Over You by Susan Mallery (2020-12-15)
- The Christmas Remedy by Cindy & Erin Woodsmall (2020-10-21)
- Better Watch Out by Christina Freeburn (2020-12-30)
- Murder With All the Trimmings by Shawn Reilly Simmons (2020-12-20)
- Mutts and Mistletoe by Natalie Cox
- Room a the Inn for Christmas by Mary Connealy (2020-12-07)
- Christmas Chocolat by Kate Defrise (2020-12-27)
- My Christmas Number One by Leonie Mack (2020-12-21)
- The Christmas Company by Alys Murray (2020-12-24)
There are the 20 Christmas books I hope to read or listen to before the end of December. Of course, I will probably read others as well, but for sure I want to get these ones read.
Want to Join Me?