Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish and is now hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. Each week a new theme is suggested for bloggers to participate in. This week’s prompt is: Ten Authors I Have Read The Most
I am including the authors I have read the most books from according to my “read books list” on Goodreads. Many of these authors are ones that I used to read faithfully, but do not necessarily follow anymore.
- Lynn Cahoon: Because of her three cozy mystery series I follow, I have read 23 of her books. I still read what she writes.
- Danielle Steel: She was one of my go to authors for many years, but I have not read any of her books for a few years now. I do have several of her books on my bookshelves upstairs.
- Harlan Coben: I have read all his books, and still read them now. He is an auto-read for me.
- Fern Michaels: This is another of those authors that I used to read every book she put out faithfully. I now longer read her books for a variety of reasons.
- Lisa Scottoline: Another author that I have read all her books. She writes legal thrillers, standalone thriller/suspense and humorous books with her daughter, so there are a lot to choose from.
- Karin Slaughter: An author that I started reading years ago and am still a faithful reader. I have enjoyed both her series and her standalone stories.
- Lisa Gardner: Another great author whose books are auto-read for me. Again both her series and standalone books are great.
- John Grisham: I think everyone has probably read at least one Grisham book, or seen a movie based on a book he wrote. I have read almost every book he has written, but enjoy his thrillers more than his drama stories.
- Amanda Flower: Another cozy mystery author who has a few series on the go. I still have a couple of her older books to catch up on, but she is an auto-read for me now.
- James Patterson: Another of those go authors for many years. I do not read many of his book now, but when I was working, he was definitely one I read with his short chapters and escapist books.
Honorable Mention: Robert Munsch: Not only have I read all his books, over and over, but I own them all too. Being an elementary school teacher and having children and grandchildren, this should come as no surprise to many.
There are other authors who I now read all their books, but they are not as prolific as some of these authors have been. If I did this list again in a few years, I think it would look very different.
Which authors would be on your list?