Its Back! The 20 Books of Summer Challenge is back again for 2020. Visit the host of this challenge, Cathy at 746 Books for all the rules (not many) and how to hook up. This year it starts on June 1st and concludes on September 1st.
I have participated in this challenge for 3 years. I completed all 20 the first two years, but not last year. The pressure is on to complete it this year. I am going to select books that I have to read for blog tours, those I have selected for challenges, and some fun summer books. I hope not to change them once selected, but the flexibility is there if I need to make some changes.
Angela Marson’s D.I. Kim Stone series (2 to 10) (Finish the Series Challenge)
- Silent Scream (DI Kim Stone #1), 2015
- Evil Games (DI Kim Stone #2), 2015
- Lost Girls (DI Kim Stone #3), 2015
- Play Dead (DI Kim Stone #4), 2016
- Blood Lines (DI Kim Stone #5), 2016
- Dead Souls (DI Kim Stone #6), 2017
- Broken Bones (DI Kim Stone #7), 2017
- Dying Truth (DI Kim Stone #8), 2018
- Fatal Promise (DI Kim Stone #9), 2018
The next six are blog tours that I requested participation in:
- The Bitter and Sweet of Cherry Season by Molly Fader
- Stranger in the Lake by Kimberly Belle
- The Black Swan of Paris by Karen Robards
- Rules of the Road by Ciara Geraghty
- When I Was You by Amber Garza
- The Old Girls’ Network by Judy Leigh
The Last Five are Summer Reads that I have had on TBR for a bit, and want to be able to finally read and review.
- The Summer Escape by Lily Graham
- Sweet Summer’s Kiss by Debra Salonen
- The Summer of Secrets by Tilly Tennant
- Summer Love: Take Two by Shirley Jump
- California Summer by Anita Hughes
There you have it, my 20 Books of Summer LIst. I really hope to be able to read all of them over the three month period, plus a few more.
If you want to join in, please do, the more the merrier.