Hello and Happy Friday! I decided to join in The Positivity Wave. Originally started by Meggy @Chocolate’n’Waffles but I saw it posted by nickimags @ The Secret Library Book Blog and Jonetta@BlueMoodCafe. It is a time to spread some positivity amongst all the doom and gloom on social media and in the news. Please feel free to join in with your own Happy Friday post and link to Meggy’s post so that she knows and say ‘hi’
I am still in Florida (2 more weeks) and enjoying the weather and nature.
- My family are all healthy right now, all issues with strep and colds are gone
- My nephew has finished doing the floor in my bathroom. He found a leak from the toilet that might have destroyed the floor and basement ceiling (if left any longer) and I have been able to order a new toilet to be installed before I return home.
- We had one really cold weekend a couple of weeks ago, so met up with a friend at a little teahouse. Had a great lunch, bought some stuff for my garden (ornaments) and had several laughs.
- I dropped my tablet and broke the screen (not very positive) but, the repair person saved me over $200.00 by telling me to use clear packing tape and that I will get a few more months or more before I have to buy a new one.
- Visited with a friend yesterday that I didn’t even know was near me in Orlando. Lovely visit and today another friend and her husband arrived today and are staying just South of here and we will get together.
- My friend Lucy arrived on Tuesday and is staying with me and driving home with me on March 19th.
- I had several pending books approved on Netgalley this week, so was excited for that.
- I went to Bealls and they had an amazing sale on, I got 4 new shirts for only $60.00, then went online using all the discounts they gave me and bought 2 pairs of Clark’s sandals and 2 sets of towels all for only $113.00. They will be delivered to my friend’s house that is with me and when I drop her off I will be able to pick them up. Woo Hoo, who doesn’t love a bargain.
- HEALTH UPDATE: Lost another pound, so 13 total since the end of January. I am still walking almost everyday, and the route that used to take 40 minutes has had to be lengthened to get in the same amount of time because my speed has increased. I can go up the stairs easier, but still puffing at the top. I will continue to work on that.
What’s made you happy this week?