- The challenge runs from January 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020. You can sign up any time, but only count books that you read between those dates.
- Read a book in any format (hard copy, ebook, audio) with a title that fits into each category.
- Don’t use the same book for more than one category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed, it’s encouraged!
- You can choose your books as you go or make a list ahead of time.
Visit Carolina Book Nook’s post to sign up.
The categories below are links to each category sign up link. Add your book review for each category so we can see what you’ve read and discover ideas as needed.
Here are the categories for 2020:
- An ampersand – & Lavender & Mistletoe by Donna Kauffman
- An antonym Big Lies in a Small Town by Diane Chamberlain
- 4 letters or less Lies by T.M. Logan
- A given/first name Poppy Harmon and the Hung Jury by Lee Hollis
- Reference to children The Forgotten Home Child by Genevieve Graham
- One of the 4 natural elements – water, air, fire, earth Carolina Breeze by Denise Hunter
I have tentatively planned what I will read. Of course these could change if I find another book i would rather read, that fits the prompt.