Hello and Happy Friday! I decided to join in The Positivity Wave. Originally started by Meggy @ Chocolate’n’Waffles but I saw it posted by nickimags @ The Secret Library Book Blog and Jonetta@BlueMoodCafe. It is a time to spread some positivity amongst all the doom and gloom on social media and in the news. Please feel free to join in with your own Happy Friday post and link to Meggy’s post so that she knows and say ‘hi’.
I went to the University of Windsor Players’ Presentation of Beauty and the Beast. This was not the Disney version, it was the strangest presentation I have ever seen of Beauty and the Beast, but it was very well done. These kids have talent.
I enjoyed several Hallmark Christmas movies this week, in fact, I got a bit carried away with my movie watching.
Christmas Baking with my granddaughter, enough said. She couldn’t hold the container of finished cookies, so we put a couple on the lid instead so she could show off. I made 15 different kinds of cookies and squares for Christmas tins and I hardly ate any.
Book Mail. I won some books from ReadRantRock&Roll. They went to my friend’s house in the US and she brought them over this week when we had dinner. My grandson was so excited with The Hat, I am excited about 25 Days ‘Til Christmas.
- Christmas decorations put up on the outside of my house. It is not a display to write home about, but It looks so cheery now.
- Dinner with friends that I used to teach with. Always enjoy dinner out and the wonderful company makes it even better.
- My grandson is feeling better. He is still not walking, so not getting around much or getting out yet, but I am so happy that he is improving.
- I put a new Christmas bar in my scentsy warmer. My whole house smells like cinnamon, which smells like Christmas to me.
- I was given free tickets to go to see The Windsor Spitfires play (our Junior A hockey club)
- I went to the doctor this week and my A1C is down to 6.4 from 7.7 in the last three months.
Last but not least, who can resist a baby (well he is a year now) in a Winnie the Pooh snowsuit. He just made my heart say Awwwwww.
What’s made you happy this week?
Check out my siggie each day for the next twelve as I will be featuring the Twelve Days of Christmas that were made for me.