I love reading Christmas stories, so this challenge is right up my alley. Now you don’t have to read Christmas Books, but that is what I am going to choose. The challenge begins Tuesday October 1, 2019 running through until December 31, 2019.
HOW TO JOIN IN WITH THE CHRISTMAS READING CHALLENGE
Just like the 20 Books of Summer, there are no hard and fast rules.
* Choose 20, or 15 or 10 books that you’d like to read.
* Take a photo or make a list of those books.
* If you’re a blogger, make a quick introductory post telling us what you are going to read.
* Of course, you can join in on social media instead.
* Comment below with a link to your post at 20 Books for Christmas Reading Challenge 2019 hosted by Tea and Cake, so we can all see what’ you’ve chosen.
* Now, just enjoy reading.
* Tag Tea and Cake on Twitter @littlejojackson and I will retweet your introductory and round-up posts.
* It’s up to you whether you review as you go along, or do one long round-up post at the end or halfway through. Don’t forget to leave reviews on Amazon, Goodreads and other online stores to show support for the authors.
Here is my list: 14/20
Wrapped Up for Christmas by Katlyn DuncanREAD 2019-10-04 Snowflakes at Mistletoe Cottage by Katie GingerREAD 2019-10-15 A Cosy Christmas in Cornwall by Jane LinfootREAD 2019-10-18 Christmas Secrets at Villa Limoncello by Daisy JamesREAD 2019-10-24
Magic Under the Mistletoe by Lucy Coleman READ 2019-11-18
- Snowflakes over Moondance Cottage by Rosie Green READ 2019-12-07
- The Wedding Dress Christmas by Rachel Hauck
The Highlander’s Christmas Bride by Vanessa Kelly READ 2019-11-07
An Amish Cookie Club Christmas (The Amish Cookie Club #2) by Sarah PriceREAD 2019-10-11 Christmas Cocoa Murder by Carlene O’Connor, Maddie Day, Alex EricksonREAD 2019-10-12 Christmas in Silver Springs by Brenda Novak READ 2019-11-17
- The Christmas Party by Karen Swan
One Week ‘Til Christmas by Belinda Missen READ 2019-11-08 Amish Christmas at North Star: Four Stories of Love and Family by Cindy Woodsmall, Mindy Starns Clark, Emily Clark, Amanda Flower, Katie Ganshert READ 2019-11-19
- Bella’s Christmas Bake Off by Sue Watson
- The Christmas Cake Cafe by Sue Watson
- All I Want for Christmas by Jenny Hale
- We’ll Always Have Christmas by Jenny Hale
Christmas Camp by Karen Schaler READ 2019-11-29 A Cowboy’s Christmas Promise (Whisper Creek #2) by Maggie McGinnisREAD 2019-10-14
There are the 20 Christmas books I hope to read or listen to before the end of December. Of course, I will probably read others as well, but for sure I want to get these ones read.
Want to Join Me?