Hello and Happy Friday! I decided to join in The Positivity Wave. Originally started by Meggy @ Chocolate’n’Waffles but I saw it posted by nickimags @ The Secret Library Book Blog and Jonetta@BlueMoodCafe. It is a time to spread some positivity amongst all the doom and gloom on social media and in the news. Please feel free to join in with your own Happy Friday post and link to Meggy’s post so that she knows and say ‘hi’.
What’s made me happy this week?
I always start my Positivity Post off with my grandchildren. They spent a lot of time with me this week. When my son puts my three year old granddaughter on the phone and she asks, “Grandma, can I come over and play at your house?” not only does my heart melt, but I can’t say no. Love them to bits and they make me so happy. Here are my two youngest at my house.
- Beautiful weather most of the week. Highs in the 70s, sun shining, great opportunity to get in the pool and swim ☀️☀️☀️
- Coffee with my retired teaching friends and catching up, even took my youngest grandson with me this week
- I was invited to my sister’s for dinner. It is always great not to have to cook for myself and spend time with my sister and her husband
- My daughter and my granddoggy came over and went for a swim with me.
- My daughter also started a new job this week. This one actually has benefits with it, so we are very happy about that.
- I filled three boxes with stuff from cupboards, shelves and walls to take to the sale at my church. Each item put in those boxes was one less thing I will have to dust or clean
- Started the Community Dinners up at church this week, love these nutritious, cheap meals with family and friends, especially knowing the profits go to a homeless shelter.
- As always, I received some ARCs from Netgalley and Edelweiss and I read and listened to some great books as well.