Update on September 4th. I stayed up last night to finish my last book. It was a quick read and I really enjoyed it. I will link my reviews to the covers of each book. Some of these reviews are on Goodreads, for some reason they never got posted to my blog.
Thanks to Cathy at 746 Books and Fictionophile for this challenge. It was what I needed to get these summer books finally read. I enjoyed them all and it was a rather romantic summer reading season for me.
So, here is my list. I read 20 books that take place in the summer. All of them were on my TBR list. Here goes:
- A Stardance Summer by Emily March read September 1st
- Mystic Summer by Hannah McKinnon read September 3rd
- The Summer of Second Chances by Maddie Please read September 3rd
- Secrets in Summer by Nancy Thayer read June 29th
- Summer at Buttercup Beach by Holly Martin read August 11, 2017
- Summer at Oyster Bay by Jenny Hale read August 28. 2017
- Summer at the Shore Leave Cafe by Abbie Williams read August 21st
- All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda read July 6th
- The Summer House by Hannah McKinnon read August 30, 2017
- The Summer House by Jenny Hale read June 26, 2017
- Sea Glass Sunrise by Donna Kauffman read July 17th
- Lowcountry Bombshell by Susan M. Boyer read June 21st
- The Light In Summer by Mary McNear read June 20th
- Bearly Departed by Meg Macy read July 6th
- Starfish Moon by Donna Kauffman read August 12, 2017
- Summer at Rose Island by by Holly Martin read June 13th
- The Identicals by Elin Hilderbrand read July 24th
- About a Dog by Jenn McKinlay read July 21st
- Sand Dollar Cove by Nancy Naigle read August 19th
- Murder on Wheels by Lynn Cahoon read July 19th
I will update this post as the summer goes by to see how many I get read.